Howl-o-ween Pawscuits Recipe
If you’re looking to do something extra special for your favorite pooch on Halloween, then look no further! Every good doggo deserves a yummy treat this Halloween for being the bestest friend we could ever ask for. This easy dog treat recipe is gluten free and only has 5 ingredients. If you didn’t think it was possible for your dog to love you any more than they already do, you’ll think again as they gobble this treat down with delight!!
Big shout out to Joha with WhipPet Good! Barkery for providing this recipe! You can find her Instagram here to see more of her yummy creations.
- 165 g 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 65 g peanut butter
- 55 g egg, beaten (1 egg)
- 7 g maple syrup (1 tsp)
- 252 g gluten free flour and extra for rolling
- Preheat oven at 320F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin pie, peanut butter, egg and maple syrup.
- Fold in flour with a spatula, then knead until dough is formed.
- Flour a clean surface, and roll the dough to a 1/8 or 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use cookie cutters (or if you don’t have any you can use jars or shot glasses) to cut the dough in different shaped pawscuits.
- Place the pawscuits on a baking sheet about half inch apart.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Rotate pan, flip pawscuits and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 week, freeze pawscuits and/or extra dough for up to 1 month.
All of us at DGW wish you and your pup a happy Halloween! Enjoy!!